by Your Scroomers
Here's a quick love aptitude test for you to take. Note the advice
at the end.
- A beautiful woman in a Versace dress walks into a restaurant where
you are working. Do you:
- Walk up calmly and offer to take her coat.
- Hide behind a pot plant, salivating.
- Yell across the room "Hey guys, check this out!".
- Walking along the road, you see a beautiful woman accidently let go
of her dog's leash, and the dog run away. Do you:
- Race after the dog, gently catch hold of the leash,
and walk back towards her.
- Run like hell because you have a phobia about dogs.
- Race after it, catch it by stamping on it, and the
return the corpse. to her winking and saying "Anything
you need this dog for, I can do".
- A beautiful woman walks up to you on the street and says "$50,
anyway you want it." Do you:
- Politely decline.
- Soil your pants with shock.
- Try to bargain her down to $30.
- On a beach date, your girlfriend suddenly realises that she's lost
her bikini top. Do you:
- Swim back to shore, and bring back your towel.
- Stand there in shock, realising that you can see
her nipples and that there's nothing to hide behind.
- Offer to cover up her breasts a'la THAT Janet Jackson
- You give her roses every day for years with no apparent response.
- Phone her up and ask sweetly, "How did you like the
- Cry all over your newspaper.
- Sue her through the courts for the cost of the roses.
- You have a basic problem with a woman. Do you:
- Ask her if you can discuss your "true feelings".
- Email your favorite Internet newsgroup and discuss
- Stand outside her new boyfriend's flat with a
Total up the number of times you chose (a), (b), and (c) for each
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
|| You are a niceGuy(tm). Forget about women, they'll all say
that you're exactly what they want, but too good a friend
to risk actually having a romantic relationship.
|| You are a wimp. Enroll in self-help classes in the hope
that someone even more inadequate than you will turn up
and you'll feel better about yourself.
|| You are a complete bastard. You couldn't spare a few of
your dates for the rest of us, could you?