Volume 2, Number 8
Well, there are those who say that we at the SCROOMtimes are
becoming a boy's club. To that we say: "Yah, baby!". Well, not
really, but, we are a bunch of guys (except for the lovely Fiona).
We're looking for something funny to put here that isn't sexist.
As soon as we find it, it'll be here! If you have some ideas, by
all means send them to us at
email@example.com. We'd love to hear them!
Until then, though, we offer this:
A "Man's Rules for Women"
(In response to the popular "A Woman's 50 Rules for Men")
- Learn to work the toilet seat: if it's up, put it down.
- Don't cut your hair. Ever.
- Don't make us guess.
- If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect
an answer you don't want to hear.
- Sometimes, he's not thinking about you. Live with it.
- He's never thinking about "The Relationship."
- Get rid of your cat. And no, it's not different, it's just
like every other cat.
- Dogs are better than cats.
- Sunday Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of
the tides. Let it be.
- Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.
- Anything you wear is fine. Really.
- You have enough clothes.
- You have too many shoes.
- Crying is blackmail. Use it if you must, but don't expect us
to like it.
- Your brother is an idiot.
- Ask for what you want. Subtle hints don't work.
- No, he doesn't know what day it is. He never will. Mark
- Share the bathroom.
- Share the closet.
- Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers.
- A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
- Nothing says 'I love you' like sex in the morning.
- Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
- Check your oil.
- Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.