In the finest backpage tradition, we present to you, our beloved
readers, something that we found floating around the Internet.
You think you can do better? Go
We thought you might enjoy these. A teacher compiled this list of
comments from test papers,essays,etc., submitted to science and
health teachers by elementary,junior high, high school and college
students. Hold on to your seats.......
- "H2O is hot water and CO2 is cold water"
- "To collect fumes of sulphur, hold a deacon over a flame
in a test tube"
- "When you smell an odorless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide"
- "Water is composed of two gins: Oxygin and Hydrogin. Oxygin is
pure gin, Hydrogin is gin and water"
- "Three kinds of blood vessels are: arteries,vanes and
- "Blood flows down one leg and up the other"
- "Respiration is composed to two acts: first inspiration, and then
- "The moon is a planet just like the earth, except deader"
- "Artificial insemination is when the farmer does it to the cow
instead of the bull"
- "Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on them and
makes them perspire"
- "The skeleton is what is left after the insides have been taken
out and the outsides have been taken off. The purpose of the
skeleton is something to hitch meat to"
- "The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All
water tends towards the moon,because there is no water in the
moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins
- "A fossil is an extinct animal. The older it is, the more extinxt
- "Equator: A managerie lion running around the Earth through
- "Germinate: To become a naturalized German"
- "Liter: A nest of young puppies"
- "Magnet: Something you find crawling all over a dead cat"
- "Momentum: Something you give a person when they are going away"
- "Planet: A body of Earth surrounded by sky"
- "Rhubarb: A kind of celery gone bloodshot"
- "Vacuum: A large,empty space where the pope lives"
- "Before giving a blood transfusion,find out if the blood is
affirmative or negative"
- "To remove dust from the eye,pull the eye down over the nose"
- "For a nosebleed: Put the nose much lower then the body until the
- "For dog bite: Put the dog away for several days. If he has not
recovered, then kill it"
- "For head cold: Use an agonizer to spray the nose until it drops
in your throat"
- "When you breathe, you inspire. When you don't, you expire"
- "Nitrogen is not found in Ireland because it is not found in a
- "To keep milk from turning sour: Keep it in the cow"
- "The body consists of three parts: The Brainium,the Borax and
the Abominable cavity. The Brainium contains the brain. The
Borax contains the heart and lungs. The Abominable Cavity
contains the bowls, of which there are five: they are: