Volume 3, Number 5
So, think you're a stud? Prove it! Take this test, and see how
masculine you really are!
- In the company of feminists, coitus should be referred to as:
- The pigskin bus pulling into tuna town
- You should make love to a woman for the first time only after
you've both shared:
- Your views about what you expect from a sexual relationship
- Your blood-test results
- Five tequila slammers
- You time your orgasm so that:
- Your partner climaxes first
- You both climax simultaneously
- You don't miss SportsCenter
- Passionate, spontaneous sex on the kitchen floor is:
- Healthy, creative love-play
- Not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend would ever
- Not the sort of thing your wife/girlfriend need ever
find out about
- Spending the whole night cuddling a woman you've just had sex
- The best part of the experience
- The second best part of the experience
- $100 extra
- Your girlfriend says she's gained five pounds in weight in the
last month. You tell her that it is
- No concern of yours
- Not a problem - she can join your gym
- A conservative estimate
- You think today's sensitive, caring man is
- A myth
- An oxymoron
- A moron
- Foreplay is to sex as
- Appetizers is to entree
- Priming is to painting
- A queue is to an amusement park ride
- Which of the following are you most likely to find yourself
saying at the end of a relationship?
- "I hope we can still be friends."
- "I'm not in right now. Please leave a message after the
- "Welcome to Dumpsville. Population You."
- A woman who is uncomfortable watching you masturbate
- Probably needs a little more time before she can cope
with that sort of intimacy
- Is uptight and a waste of time
- Shouldn't have sat next to you on the bus in the first place
If you answered 'A' more than 7 times, check your pants to make
sure you really are a man.
If you answered 'B' more than 7 times, check into therapy, you're
still a little confused.
If you answered 'C' more than 7 times, call me up. Let's go drinking.