Volume 4, Number 2
Random Sports Thoughts
Time once again for some Random Sports Thoughts, because frankly I'm too
busy getting ready for the High Holy Day to be bothered with a real column
- Just in case you were wondering, yes, the 49ers did kidnap and
murder Dave Lind's entire family...twice.
- Does it really surprise the Atlanta Falcons that they were
"disrespected" (" " means it isn't really a word) all season long?
I mean they have sucked for a long time up till now.
- Atlanta will win, 35-28 in one of the most memorable Super Bowls in
the history of the game...or they'll get blown out, I don't care, I'll
be drunk by that point anyway.
- Kudos to Michael Jordan for going out on top...now if he just quietly
disappears he will get the all powerful double-kudo.
- I can't decide what to call my beloved football team in Indianapolis.
Should it be the Colts/Panthers, Canthers or the Polts?
- I'm gonna go with Polts, just sounds cooool.
- I cannot wait for the NBA season to start, but then I am unemployed.
- I reeeeeeally hope I have a job by then, a man needs a little
- So who do you think my beloved Polts ought to take in the draft -
Manning or Leaf?
- The elusive Double-kudos to Bill Polian for making the right choice.
When was the last time the Polts could say that about a quarterback?
- Bert Jones in the early seventies, in case you were wondering.
- When does that Anna Kournikova tennis chick hit eighteen? I want to
start having impure thoughts about her the minute she becomes legal.
- Go to
http://www.anna-kournikova.org/kournikova/index.htm and you'll see
that some folks aren't as patient as me.
- OK, I'm back, just had a little research to do.
- After watching the Great One garner yet another NHL All Star Game
MVP, here's hoping that he keeps playing till his legs fall off.
- Though he is clinically insane, Dave may actually be right about the
'Niners demise this time.
- That's all folks, see you in thirty...
Dean's House of Pain